Thursday, May 10, 2012

Taking a shot at 50nl

So I have been tiptoeing and taking little shots at the 50nl tables this month. Just to get my feet wet and see what type of players are sitting at the tables . I think at certain times of the day you get lots of recreational players they really don't know the difference it's only a Quarter or Fifty cents why not sit down and play there . So you will find a lot of half stacks, guys that come in with $25.00 and sit down . The game seems to play out like 25nl so far. I have only put in 999 hands and have run really well so I expect the worse to come shortly lol as typical for me. And i am happy to say they have the Quadrabunga promo this month . I have flopped quads three times so far but all small ones , no face cards yet . 8888 for $10.00  , 3333 for $5.00 and 3333 again lol for $5.00 I'm not going to complain I love this promo .. Here are my sessions so far at 50nl lucky like I said so far.


Some day I will grow up and be like "Rosh" I hope , anyhow all is well and we are starting to get nice weather here so happy,happy,happy take care and thanks for reading . Chris

4 comments:

  1. Six Sexy Sessions

    Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumble across and read your whole blog, very impressed with your determination and wish you luck with your ongoing pokerjourney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl, must have been painful to read it all . Thanks I will be reading yours also , good luck at the tables , Chris

    ReplyDelete