Monday, May 28, 2012

Tip Of The Month

Ok so Merge has on the last Sunday of every month freerolls you can play depending on how many vip's you have earned. So I have earned enough to enter the $2,000 which doesn't require you to use the vip points on them to enter so wont effect your Rakeback manager. So I came in 6th place out of 358 players and won $80.00 weee 1st place paid $500.00 . Here are the Last Sunday of the month Tourneys

Also on Sat they have the 150 Seats they give away for the $109.00 $150,000 gurantee tourney
I'm not much of a tourney player anymore but what I am trying to say is take advantage of things like these. Also if your trying to start out with a small bankroll play those Fun steps you can play 10 of the #1s a day and you should prob be able to make $15.00 or so a month playing them. If your a member Of Cardschat which is free to register go here and I posted how I would play them http://www.cardschat.com/f57/fun-steps-209221/#post1899105 by the way your step #2 and #3 tickets expire in 7 days when you save them  .look for Good Rake also when joining a site . Anyway most of you know these things already but every extra little tip can help us out in the long run trying to build a bankroll at poker . Ok I am off to go grind thanks for reading Chris

 Anyone can win at anything if they try hard enough

No comments:

Post a Comment