Sunday, May 20, 2012

Got A Ticket Dammm

So I won a ticket today finally , well I think I have played about 6-7 of them so far but this is the first time I came in 150 or better to win a $109.00 ticket to enter the $150,000.00 Sunday Guarantee . I think 1st place is like $60.000.00 that would be sweet but I will prob be lucky to just sqooze into the money. I have some things to do tomorrow so prob enter in it next week .
And other than that, it has been fair at the  cash tables , I did have a two day span where I had 3 losing sessions in a row total of -$219.82 loss between 25nl and 50nl . Which kinda hurt but when playing 50nl you could lose $200.00 pretty dam fast . That is why having a somewhat good bankroll is important or at least the sense to stop and move down limits until you grind some of it back is so important. I  got it all back  and then some in the last 10 sessions so I feel good about that. That's about it , $109.00 ticket wee it will be my biggest by-in Tourney yet online . Should be fun  . Also here is a  Free video by Al Sousa   http://www.texasholdempoker-stats.com/html/vid_discipline.html   " Fuzzypup " Which is a little different because he talks more about eating good to help the body and mind feel more focused while playing at the tables , saying to eat lots of whole grain products and beans for nutrition . Boy I don't know about the part on not eating Pizza cuz I love pizza yummmmmm . alright I hope you enjoy it and may you " Play your Best and your cards hold up" thanks again for reading.
                                                                                                Chris 





2 comments:

  1. Oh,I haven't used it yet. They have the tourneys on Sundays and was busy and don't think I will do it this Sunday ,prob the first Sunday of June. They don't have an expiration date on them so that's nice .Hope I run good , never know even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile . I will let you knows know where I place when I go to play it . Thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete