Thursday, May 24, 2012

I had to pay a Life long Fee to a Poker Player

                                                         "Click it for Charity"

So Last night I was doing a little skyping with one of the Top 25NL & 50NL winners. I actually met him well I was playing online . I seen that he was a very good player and winner so I started chatting with him at the online tables . Yes, he responded when I asked if he would coach , he gave me his Skype name So we have talked a few times but last night he was going over some hands I had played and told me how he would have played them. I think like out of about ten hands only one he said well done lol . And gave me some other pointers , then later on he said he has coached friends and sweated them and they do so well when he is there telling them how he would play the hands then after he leaves they start playing horrible again .He says he feels like hes not helping anyone. Well I feel like when you teach a dog to catch a frisbee he doesn't catch it on the first time, it takes a while for him to catch on . Yes I will catch on :) .
So after we get all done like at 3:45am,  I told him I would pay him for sweats or coaching , he says nah man something else. What something else? He said  It will be " Your Lifelong fee to me" so he told me to go to
"Click to give" I look at it and say to him ? You want me to give them $35.00 ? he says nah man it's free . You register, then register for the Reminder so you can click on them once a day. He says they send an email so every morning he gets up checks email clicks on them  and that's it. I said what about all the ads below they send me crap? He said nah man only one email that's it. So If you guys are reading this it only takes a few minutes to sign up for it , it's free , and gives us poker players a good feeling for doing our tiny part in helping people out. Takes like 30 seconds of your life every day when you open your email to click on them. What I am really impressed with is, he's a 26 year old guy with a girlfriend that cares about things like this. I might be more impressed about this than how good of a poker player he is lol . Ok so sorry I hate writing long Blogs because most people wont read the whole thing but Thanks for reading if you did .
                                                                                                                       Chris
                                                                                           Ps: Click to Give

No comments:

Post a Comment