Monday, April 30, 2012

Spinning My wheels

Man this month has just felt like I'm spinning my wheels . I played not a huge amount of hands it was

  1. 28,982 Hands only made          $136.63 (depressing)
  2. I flopped 6 flopped quads for    $260.00 (Happy)
  3. And made Rakeback of            $164.90 
  4.                         Total for           $561.53

Don't get me wrong I am happy with this but my win rate was horrible .Ev said I was $261.60 below which really sucks . And now the weather is starting to get nice so I am not sure how many hands I will put in the Month of May but I hope I play solid and might take a stab at 50nl . Other than that , it has been a pretty boring month but one thing after I posted my last Blog about Full Tilt there is news that the Tapie Group backed out and that Pokerstars is the next Co that might purchase it. Which would be a Win Win for everyone I truly think . Here is a link to some info on the Rumor. I hope we will soon find out . Can't really think of any tips to give you guys except just hang in there during the crappy times in poker and in the long run it will workout. below is graph of April it just started out downward then I really started pulling out of it and hit another Pothole that i had to climb out of .

            Just wish I would have kept Climbing, but wish in one hand and whatever in the other lol. There has been a couple a Regs I need to do more homework on to learn how to counteract against there plays, so I can get more out of them and they get less out of me . I have also been playing a couple of the Sunday MTT's one is 150 seats to the $109.00 150,000 gurantee which I win a free entry if i get 200vip points each week and i always do , and the other is the Sunday 20,000 gurantee Deepstack which i use 1100 Vip points to enter it every week . But ugh Tourneys Can just Drain you sometimes , Because I usually get pretty deep just not in the money so far on these . But I will just watch sooner or later I will run halfway good and get there . Ok done talking "May we all Make money in May". 
                                                                           Bye , Chris

2 comments:

  1. Nice Chris! Keep on it. The rakeback is surprisingly good. How many hands do you normaly get to play in a month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorant . Yea I try around 20-40,000 depends how the month goes , some days hard to get into grinding when your in a rut . But you pretty much have to so you can get out of it and Build your Bankroll backup. It is also good to move up limits when you can to learn more and make more Rakeback . Just have to becareful no to abuse Bankroll management.

    ReplyDelete