Monday, September 5, 2011

I lost my Mojo

From a winning player to becoming a loser Sucks. I have had the worst month ever last Month in all my cash games i have played so far . I am going to change styles again for awhile to see if it helps. But the coolers have totally played mind games with me and prob tilted me . I play super tight and lose then i try playing agg and lose it has been frustrating to say the least. I hope Sept will be a break even month that's all i ask for i guess. If i end up being a $1.00 ahead in sept i will be afreakinmazed (if thats a word). Good luck at the tables , Chris

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so great Chris. Remember that 50k hands isn't a huge sample though and I am sure that you made that up in rakeback anyways. Hope things turn for you.

    I am going to offer some reduced rate and even free coaching options this fall so hopefully we can work together a bit to improve this graph! I will post more about this on my blog this coming week.

    ReplyDelete