Friday, September 30, 2011

Hit The $400.00 mark last day of the month

Well my bankroll is at $400.00 mark . I started it with $30.00 after Black Friday when my $1,500.00 bankroll was stuck on FullTilt for those who haven't been following my Blog. I hope October will be another good month so then i might take a shot at the next level and see what happens. I have learned a ton in the last couple weeks of Sept , and hope to iron my game out better in the next month > being aware of the players around your table and what they are trying to accomplish has helped out alot , are they the Agg type are they on your right or left side , what about the nits where are they sitting and the fish are they on your right side hopefully. I had a player laugh at me when i jump off the table real quick and reseated when i seen a seat open on the right of a fish , but he wasn't laughing about 10 hands later when i took the fishes stack from him lol..
                                                             

1 comment: