Tuesday, September 20, 2011

$200.00 mark Climbing the ladder again

                                            Well happy to say i just hit the $200.00 on Merge account . I should have been there a month ago easily but my play was spewey and really i had some tuff beats . Like today i get pocket 9s hit the fullhouse on the turn shove river and he calls with what?? you guessed it QQQQ lol yep quads ..I had him right where he wanted me lol . Anyway i paid for a 1 hour lesson from Blackrain79 and it was helpful . I mean i obv know alot of my plays were just not good but that's how you kind of learn . I am planning on paying for at least two more 1 hour lessons From Nathan very good stuff i have always admired him and his play style . He told me that Nanonoko moved to Vancouver so he could continue to play online poker . He said he would love to have coffee with him to talk a little poker . That's how i felt , like i was talking to Nanonoko of the micros , Nathan is very smart about analyzing plays and how to get value . Anyhow gotta go
im totally stoked about finally hitting the $200.00 mark now onto $300.00 bye

No comments:

Post a Comment