Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good so far

                                                                     
Well i have been running well so far this month. I have thought about last months disaster and this month i'm trying not to play any .01-.02 NL just .05-.10 9max. You may be saying What, if your losing you should stay at the lowest levels , but last month i was mixing .01-.02 games with .05-.10 trying to multi table. I even played some 6max at the end of the Month . I feel there is better play and easier reads in .05-.10 games for some reason so far. I have also been calling in position more often with monsters and it has payed off . I am playing shorter sessions because the long ones just get me in trouble for some reason.my longest session was 1174 hands in .05-.10 i won .87 cents ughhh..
Here is .05-.10 NL 9max for this month so far.. Hope i can stay solid the rest of the month ,but i'm sure the Bad beats are knocking at the door... 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment