Friday, October 7, 2011

$500.00 mark

                      Just hit the $500.00 mark and hope to keep my game solid to start playing .10-.25 games. I have been desciplined lately laying down QQ and even KK in certain situtations , very tuff to do very, very tuff as you all know. As i have said in the past it is very hard to win the money but alot easier to give it away on bad calls or bad bets that put you in a horrible spot. I hope i can continue this type of success as i move up, i have been getting alot of respect from some regs at the Tables. One of them actually laid down KK pre when he raised mid pos i reraised from BB  i don't even remember what hand i had but i think QQ so he thinks, folds and shows it . I say WOW . This is from a player that has a stat of VPIP 21% PFR 13% AGG 2.3 HANDS 13,000 but he respects my game. He knows im pretty solid. He has lost a bunch of hands to me because he will pick bad spots play bad cards and then he wonders why i own him most of the time. Not because i'm lucky but because i try to play solid well most of the time. Then when i get all wild you know like flat his raise pre in pos on btn with 78s or k10o and hit he just can't believe i played that hand . So the power of image at the table is huge. I also have to give a big thanks to a well known player i mentioned earlier in a few posts back. I have always been a winning player since i started a few years back, but getting some coaching advice has cleaned up most of my game. I admit i still donk call , still donk shove , still make horrible decisions but i know what is right and wrong when i do it, If that makes any since to you guys and gals. Gotta go so good luck at the tables everyone. Bye Chris

2 comments: