Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Don't worry about me i will be OK LOL

                                        Well the last two small sessions i played i won back $15.00 ,so i am getting some of my losses back. I have only had one losing month since i have started cash games i believe. But it looks as if this will be my 1st losing month of This year ughh unless i can get cards to hold and have fish give me lots of money the next few weeks LOL ..also if anyone is interested in my Skype name it's all-in-clubs  . I hardly ever get on it anymore. I use to use it once a week , i would sweat a player that played higher limits then me . Then the next week he would sweat me . I learned a few good tips from him. But one thing you don't ever want to do is change your game drastically at once because it can really screw you up . Little subtle changes is better i think , because then you can figure out if that change is helping or hendering your game . Big changes at one time messes you up because to many things that you changed at once, then it's harder to find the leaks or problems your facing in your game. thanks again for reading my Blog ,Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment