Monday, August 8, 2011

Falling off the space needle

                                         Well we just got back from a short Vacation. we went up to Seattle went on a underground tour of where they built part of the City on top of the old city. We went up on the Space Needle which is pretty awesome but they charged $18.00 each  seems kinda steep . And did some tent camping then drove up to Mt St Helens did a little hiking . The weather was great , poker has sucked for me this month . It's the worst i have ever played i guess . I have lost $103.00 so far this Month in .02-.04 games out of playing only 9,000 hands. I cant seem to lay down my cards and it seems like i am getting guys calling with junk and hitting when i raise with bigg hands preflop. They seem to always be in position on me or they know exactly my tendencys are.The regs have been beating the hell out of me on my left and right side . So i just need to stop playing and figure out what's going on . Maybe i'm playing scared according to HEM manager . Hope everyone else is doing alot better than i am LOl. I need to adjust my starting hands and play in position more often i believe... take care gonna go watch a movie with the wife weeeee....:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment