Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Tourneys" Is that my game ???

LOL , so Merge put a new 6.0 Version out that I think is god awful . I think it started Tuesday and Merge was down for most the day then Weds for hours it was down then ugh Glitch after glitch . I wonder if they even did a beta testing with some poker players, If so they didn't do a very good job with it.The lobby looks so Generic now and I could just rant on and on but I wont . Anyway Merge put on A $10,000 Gurantee tourney Sunday today for anyone who had made at least one VIP point in the last 14days to show there Thank you  . There was 6,751 players that joined and me. I was working on our Suv have to change the transfer case and u joints, ugh I hate vehicles . Anyway my friend calls me and says why are you sitting out your not playing? I said oh forgot I had registered for it . So went inside for a break I attempted to play Loose agg crazy poker to get knocked out so I could go back to work on the car. Lol ,But one of the chip leaders at my table was mad at me . He was calling me a donk when I 3bet allin on him with k10o from the Blinds and he calls with A6o And I spike 1010 on flop . Ugh hold on? who called my  all in with that Ace rag hand and he calls me a donk lol. Then I just said screw it, gonna play now . So how did I do? I cashed and got deep but not Deep enough to win the $1,460.90 feels good  to get  as far as I did.
Only $7.00 but 160th place out of 6,751 other players not too shabby. Just wish I coulda doubled up one more time then I would have had a good chance to the Final Table. Next time, theres always Next time. Cash games last week was very few hands played because I didn't trust the site when it kept lagging out . I am sure in a week or two it should be dialed in again . Thanks for reading Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment