Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Road To Vegas

So we are on the road to go Vegas .We have stopped to visit family in California for a few days then will we be headed to Vegas for a week stay . I thought it was going to be two weeks but wife says no, She never told me that lol yea ok lol . But it is good to visit with family that we have not seen in a few years. I will be trying my luck at the cash tables at the Wsop , I have around $1,000.00 that I won online I will be using so will try my luck at $1-$2 Tables . I think I will just take two buyins with me each time so that way if I lose them I will have to stop . My plan is to have a buyin on the table and one in my pocket so I can keep my stack topped off .
We have driven about 12 1/2 hours to stop and visit family . From here it will be about another 8 hour road trip to Vegas.
And we will be staying at the Tahiti Village just about a 1/4 mile south of the welcome to Vegas sign




And theres a Lazy River which I usually just hang there and keep floating around in circles lol.
Anyway, I will let you guys know if I win a little or lose the $1,000.000 there .But it's just fun to walk Around and see all the Poker Tables and pro Players at the Rio. It's been 2 years since We were down here Can't wait to get sun burned ouchhhhhhhh lol. Take care thanks for reading. Chris

Oh by the way Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there..


1 comment:

  1. i lived in vegas two winters ago, if you can beat pokerstars 10nl then you can beat the 1/2nl so im pretty sure youll do fine unless you run into variance. pretty much just value poker

    ReplyDelete