Monday, June 4, 2012

The Good The Bad The Ugly

LOl , So It's June I worked two 12 hour shifts two days straight . So June 1st I woke up played and lost $160.00 . June 2nd woke up and lost $200.00 . Playing when your tired and unfocused can make you play poorly and call down light too much also at 50nl it goes fast hehe. June 3rd  around a little after midnight I was refreshed and won back $56.00 then went to bed because I knew I had to be up in time to play the $109.00 ticket I won for the Sunday $150,000.00 Guarantee . I really did't have a good feeling of winning anything since I had just cashed for $80.00 in a MTT tourney I just played a week or two ago .They say you will usually get in the money about every 18 MTT tourneys even great players. So I got up registered for it and we ended up with 1,115 players paid 117 places or better . So Where did I place? Did I get in the money? Am I that lucky?
          Well
             Even a Blind Squirrel Finds a nut once in awhile.
So I came in 23rd out of 1,115 players for a win of $975.00 weeeeeeeeee . Wish I could have held on a little longer to  take the win for $28,000.00 but oh well I'm happy with my results. So From A bad start to Back in Black there you have it . The Good The Bad The Ugly , "And now you know the rest of the story". Good luck this month . Chris

3 comments: