Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Iron Man Challenge

If you play on Full Tilt try to do the Ironman challenge if you play lots of hands all day .It's free and can win money or even if get one point a day every day you get enterred into a freeroll.I am shooting for Silver this month.here is a good article By TPC http://www.cardschat.com/f10/iron-man-use-its-free-172645/

Also do the Chris Ferguson challenges and put the widget counters on so you know where your at when you end you sessions everyday.
Thats my tips for us micro grinders.. Hope everyone has a good month next month.
                                                                                       Chris

(sometimes it's hard to lay down big prs top kickers just ask yourself what can you beat. And be honest about it. ) qoute from Blackrain79

2 comments:

  1. Hey All,

    Have not see you at the tables much lately. I have been tearing up .02 .05, I have made almost $200 grinding three tables of Rush. I saw you had a downer day the other day, and from looking at the session, you really had some crap luck to even attempt to lay them down. Anyway, I am moving up soon and was wondering what is the big difference at the .5 .10 level?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your doing well with Rush.I haven't played Rush to much, i lost like $70.00 when it first came out so no Rush for me. And yea i have not done good at all with .05-.10 seems the same as .02-.05 game to me. Maybe they 3bet pre a little more often, other than that seems the same. I think i am not laying down hands enough but seems that they are catching river cards on me left and right LOL. Oh well , I shall run good shortly i hope.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete