Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting a mentor or coach.

So far in my game i have not had any help from someone doing sweat sessions or reviewing my hand histories to tell me where i am leaking or what to change to add to my arsenol of weapons at the table. I have just studied lots of top players on how they play situations and i am a emmulator. Cameleon if you will, to adapt to change is hard but very profitable .So if you copycat a certain style of someone thats a winning player or a couple of styles so you can change your game up once in awhile or you take in general what the majority of top players do the same it will help your game. Now i feel my game will be stronger if i find the right mentor the guy thats a winning player in higher levels to help me move up would be great. Otherwise i will drive down this rough and winedy road  with flat tires and all . If any of you top players belly drag down to my blog and are interested in doing a sweat or letting me watch a sweat of you playing please respond.
                                                                                           Thanks Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris. Ran across your blog and I see we are playing similar stakes and just wanted to say good luck on your journey. I added a link to your blog on my own, I hope that is not a problem. Well, good luck again, I look forward to reading your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Thanks for adding me. I wish you the best in grinding your way up the ladder like the rest of us. :) Chris

    ReplyDelete