Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dont play because you have to..

One thing about the iron man challenge is sometimes you have to get so many hands in a day to get your points. I have been putting in About 2,500 hands a day in to get silver at .05-.10 not a good plan so far. This will be my first losing month since i started my grind from .01-.02 . i am down 20 buy-ins at .05-.10 not good.  So starting Feb i go back to .02-.05 i just get 50 point days for bronze iron. I just am no good at long session poker  for some reason. I believe in sticking with a plan that if you lose 2.5 buy-ins you quit that session. And i have gone against my plans this month and it has been a mistake i shall fix  somehow LOL.I really hate posting this because i want others to follow the right way to play disclpined and respect thier bankroll .I have played horrible, made big call down mistakes and have payed a little for it .i have also berated at the tables other players that wont fold and catch on the river, which you should never even vent your frustration on the chatbox because you want them to call with the crap hands you just hate the results when they catch. Oh well here comes Feb a new start to hopefully better poker days LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment