Thursday, November 1, 2012

I don't know what to do Fckkkkkkkkkkk me


I am pretty much totally frustrated with the game right now. I haven't done this bad in a year. I am so upset with the game right now I have changed hand opening  ranges, tried everything I know. But can't win lately . I totally have lost my self confidence at the tables seems I lose period doesn't matter what I do period . Beginning of last month I was up pretty good than shit went right down hill . The table selection sucks right now and I am also having to play 6max which sucks ass poker . Guess it doesn't matter though cuzz I have sucked lately. i am taking out $300.00 to buy a bigger monitor maybe two 24" ones not sure yet . But have to play 10nl right now until I build my shit bankroll that I have left back up. Not much else to say but I really hate poker right now and have never felt this way before about it . One thing I am doing if I get bad beat at the table is to instantly stop and do 15 situps before I get back up and play again lol . So at least I am getting a lot of exercise in since I get bad beat almost every hand now . Hope everyone else's game is going going way better than mine. Chris : ( :(
Ps: sorry for the cussing but have to let it all out that's what my blogs for .

No comments:

Post a Comment