Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boost up the Bankroll

Well, I used up some of my VIP Points to enter this $11.00 tourney and Ran deep, placed 3rd out of 163 players  for $240.00 which will help the Bankroll a little bit . Other than that my cash game sessions this month are still not going to well . But I feel the cards will start holding for me soon. I have a hard time staying positive but I have been using my 3 buyin stop loss rule this month and that has helped a bunch . You can always win back 3 buyins within a day or two , but if you just keep getting stuck in a 6-7 buyin session it's tough to make it back up later I have noticed at least for myself ..



I Also got in the money on a few other ones with using my VIP points this  month.
 
5th place out of 70 players
 
23rd place out of 208 players

10th out of 104players


So have had some good relaxing time playing the MTT's well i'm not grinding the cash tables . Not much else to say about my poker game just trying to build up my bankroll , but some money should be coming soon to get one or two 24" monitors to add to my 17.3" laptop . I am not sure which way im going to go thought about a 24" tv here http://www.walmart.com/ip/Element-24-Class-LED-1080p-60Hz-HDTV-1-7-8-ultra-slim-ELEFW244/20510627  or one or two of these monitors http://www.walmart.com/ip/AOC-2436VW/13060462  what do you guys think or they also have two 19" monitors here http://www.walmart.com/ip/AOC-19-LED-Widescreen-Dual-Monitor-Bundle-includes-2-Monitors/20923937
 Anyhow see you at the tables . Thanks for reading Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment