Sunday, February 19, 2012

My #1,000 post "Paying It Forward"

Ok, so I belong to this free poker forum called Cardschat .It's like 2+2 but way smaller ,I have been a member since March of 2010 . And usually when you hit your 1,000 post you will give back to the members  .Well it can be anything how you got started or advice and tips on the type of games you play or whatever you would like to post .Well I think about a year ago a member posted that he wanted to give back and he gave out a $200.00 bankroll for someone to start out at grinding .10nl tables . I really admired that, someone would do a generous thing for someone that we really don't even know well just by the forum that's it. So I just hit my 1,000 post on there and am doing what he did "Paying It Forward" not $200.00 but

                         













            





Here is the link to the site. It's a free site but I think you have to be a member to view the post on there that's why I pasted it, so if you don't want to join the site but wanted to read it you can . http://www.cardschat.com/f11/my-1-000-post-i-want-207356/#post1859686   Anyhow if you are a Cardschat member there, please feel free to apply for this great chance .
                           Thanks for reading , Chris

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosh . I pullin for you this month man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardschat is a really good forum. I'm a member there myself and the comunitty is much better than 2p2 who is full of trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read all your blogs good stuff fun to watch how your writing has grown with your game. To lose it all on tilt then make it all back with a $30 deposit that's the shit. You obviously know what you are doing. Great job on the comeback!!!!
    XDIRTYDOGX

    ReplyDelete