Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Feb The Hadron Collider Effect

                                         

Well i made it out of Jan as a winner in the .25nl . Not a big winner i still have lots to learn at the .25 NL level. There's some really great players at this level that i admire, and some not so much .I am learning stuff everyday here i take tons of notes . I will post my Graph as you can see there are two big downs on it where i was trying to readjust my game.
                                                            You can't dwell on what you lost ,you just have to try and get better so your not doing it all the time. I have also put in for my first $300.00 W.D. they said it takes 6-8 weeks ugh oh well. Not much else to post for now, just trying to keep learning and grinding my way up the ladder.
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment