Friday, November 5, 2010

Who Is This Guy from Oregon :)

This guy is Dusty Schmidt Aka "LeatherAss9" the one who got me started in cash games. I was at work reading an article about Him .He was playing poker on his laptop in Downtown Portland,Or in the winter trying to pay it forward to the homeless. He raised enough money in a about a week i think to get three familys in homes to start fresh again. I read that he had won a few million playing online cash Ring games. I always played 9 player sit&gos and could build my bankroll up a little at a time. So here i am grinding the Cash ring games from the bottom .01 -.02 tables to work my way up. i believe it is very possible to do that. I started with $50.00 deposit in Full Tilt account my wife gave to me for my B-day present. now i am close to $500.00 to start playing .02 - .05 games. I have an account with pokerstars and started that account on $50.00 and got it up to around $600.00 before i started withdrawling money from it. Then i went on a major tilt on thier site for about a week or two. It was horrible the bad beats i was getting. When you can call the one out card on the river when your both all-in on the flop and he gets it almost everytime you go on tilt. Major tilt so i stopped playing there and started on FullTilt<< Ironic LOL.. Im done writing for now hate long letters good luck everyone at the tables. 
                             Thanks for reading Chris    Ps: Dont Tilt take a break or limit losing sessions to a max amount each time..

No comments:

Post a Comment