Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quote

{The more you glorify moving up, the harder it will be for you to do so comfortably.}

Not sure what to think about this quote above from CardsChat.com . Moving up stakes ? should you be nervous about ? Should you change your style of play because they say they play totally different?  I have played 8,000 hands now at the new level and am pretty close to break even poker. Wish i was up 5-10 buy-ins but am glad i am not down that much too . My rakeback has increased for the week so thats a plus. Just hope the next 8,000 hands i can get moving the bankroll up.I have played pretty solid poker so far and have uped <<if thats a word LOL my aggresion a little on flp, and turn. I still have a showdown leak but working on it. I feel pretty comfortabe at this level so i will be grinding a lot more hands this next week or two.
          Good luck everyone shuffle up and deal and catchem in the air , Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment