Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Shufflennnn those Cardzz well kinda

Im not into TechnoRapp or whatever this is but good beat i guess.
                                                                   AC/DC is my favorite band but i can listen to most Music, music can get you in a great mood i will listen to some loud radio music before i start a session but try not to play loud when i start playing i want to be in the Zone and try to be as focused as i can be, sometimes 2-3 am in the moring can be very good for me the drunks are playing and my wife and kids are asleep so i can just sit and focus on what is happening at the tables. Oh here is my update for starting .25Nl ugh it's been a tough start, i was doing ok then like day 3 i got KO about 10times and left hooked another 6times , then it happened, come on it's ok take a Deep breath your better then them . So after i collected lots of hands and figured out most the player types BAmm i came out punching left right left. I can KO the best when im playing solid. So today i am a Barely winning player this month at .25nl did i say This month yep because im still in the hole from Oct Failer. I guess it's a new Year so should we even count that?? I think yes And here is what my roll looks like . I will take out $250.00 once  reach $850.00 i think i will just keep doing that leave $600.00 in and take $250.00 out at $850.00 for awhile
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment