Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

                      So i ended up Dec ok. It shoulda been more, i was running over a buyin a day and that was my Goal a Buyin a day. But around the 11th i spewed an easy 3 maybe 4 buyins and i do mean spewed lol. Guess prob early Christmas present for some of the regs . But Anyway that was last year from starting with $30.00 in the Merge account and now having over $600.00 in there i fell good about myself as a player and being determined. As some of you followers remember Back in Oct it was a fatal Disaster but . My own fault and that's just the way it goes . With the help of my coach and reading his E-Book i have tried hard to fight back to where i was . And today i am ahead of where i was, today i started grinding .25NL again but just strickly .25nl not mixing it with .10nl  lol. It might just be me but that didn't work out at all. I played 858 hands in .25nl today and made .75 without rakeback Yep Seventy Five Cents but a wins a win. Thanks again Nathan for your time in coaching and thanks Followers for reading my dull Blog. there are actually some great tips in my older posts for us micro players. Good luck at the tables Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment