Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ironman Tourney

Well played my Silver and Gold Ironman tickets today.Did ok i almost final tabled the Gold was shrtstacked in the BB with 1010. Utg raises pre i shove and dam 10th place sick $75.00 9th would have paid $150.00 LOL. Worst part is he hit A on the river to knock me out..
And heres pic of wins today


And Silver below


I also played the weekly ironman did'nt place in the money got pretty close but sneaky AA slow player got the best of me ..
                                                                                     
                

5 comments:

  1. Ouch man, so close to a big score.

    How many entrants? I been cashing my tickets in for points... Maybe I should play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gold had 969 entrants paid 360 or better 360th place $30.00 and it looked like some players didn't even play and got in the money ,just sitting out i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your plans with all that crap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it sucks but im going to wait a week or two before i deposit to another site. Just to make sure they aren't closing all sites down. I have $1500.00 tied up on Full Tilt but hope it will all get settled soon like the next 6-8 months i hope..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have a grand on FT. I have been playing some freerolls on Carbon Poker and a few others to see what software that I like the most. Carbon seems to have the most players currently, but again, I am not depositing until the dust settles. Boy do I miss playing though.

    ReplyDelete