Sunday, December 23, 2012

What ! not again Grrrr


Yea , so Dec started off where I was winning again but at lower stakes , then on Friday Dec 14th I go to log into my act and get this message below .
           Really ? We just went through the Black Friday Thing with Full Tilt and my $1,500.00 is still locked up  and now this . So I go to the link find another preferred partner which is Carbon Poker on the Merge Network  , I setup a new act there then Email there Support. And wait , hmm nothing so Email them again and again then they send me a follow up LKblahblah blah ref # and wait .So finally like three days later they transfer all my funds but then I have to ask about the 35% Rakeback I was getting from RPM . And same thing wait then a couple days later They say I have my RakeBack 35% and vip points transferred . I hope things are settled for now . And at least I am still able to grind some poker . Very disappointing being a US Poker player right now .  Hope everyone enjoys there Holidays and spending some time with Relatives and Family the next few days .  Thanks , Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment