Monday, March 11, 2013

March " Climbing the Ladder Again"

My game since late Summer has been pretty sad. The table selections are slim , and the regs seem to own me at 25NL  and above . Here's a graph below of my last 1/2 million hands, so I only made money on rake, bonuses and promo Tourneys .
I Feel like I have put in so much time and work trying to improve my game but the results are so upsetting. I always try to have a positive attitude but then it will get crushed in a long Session . I know my two biggest weaknesses at playing poker is playing long sessions and not stopping when I am down more then 3buy-ins. It has always comeback to bite me . My most profitable game I play is the 10Nl game so I will keep grinding it then take my shots again . On a side note I did manage a bink in a tourney this month. Made 8th place for $34.00 . So right now on one poker site I have $80.00 in the act and another site I have $300.00 hope to grind it up over the $1,000.00 mark soon on both acts. I will post when I reach each $100.00 mark like I use to . Here I come $400.00 weeeeeeeeeeee Thanks for reading , Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment