Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Been A year since Black Friday now ?


                                       
So yep it's been a year since Full Tilt was shut down . We have all heard rumors on the poker Forums that is has been bought by The Tapie Group and there is activity lately on the site . And they are hiring people , so who really knows and if they do get back up and running are they going to pay us back ? Will the Us players be able to play ? Hopefully soon we will find out but don't hold your Breath. Here is my last screen shot I took before it was closed down of my account .
                  Started out with $50.00 worked my azzz off to get it up to this , and there's tons of players with way more than this that used it for a living I feel Horrible for them . Most of you have heard me talk about it before so sorry. But figured since it was our one year anniversary we would bring it up ugh. So we will keep reading all the rumors and waiting with baited breath for something to happen . In the mean time Merge has been good to me so I am happy about that. Wasn't sure at first because of the lack of players there , seems to be getting more but still peaks about 14,000 during the playing hours which seems to have loads of Regs during then . I really like to wait later at night when the feesh come out to play lol . The other night there was a fish stacking another fish after only 95 hands the fish had over $215.00 I think that's the most I have seen a player have at the .25nl tables so far . I did win a buyin from him with KK lol he had like j4o allin pre lol . And lost a buy-in when all three of us got it in pre I had 1010 the guy that won had AQo pre hit the Queen and the other fish had like 27o or something stupid lol . Alrighty well just wanted to post a mid month report of something , so good luck at the tables and thanks for reading . Chris  :) 

2 comments:

  1. All I can hope is that they the new owners will let us log on as before because I lost my last snapshot of my cashiers page. I had $563+- on there. But like you said don't hold your breath.
    And thanks for all your chat it has helped.
    dirtydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dog , Glad to see your doing well at the tables . Told you you don't need much of a bank roll to get started just lots of patience yea lots of it :).

    ReplyDelete