Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wowsa,,, did'nt want to start out sept this way ....

Well, so far this month i am behind i need to catch up to just break even and get out of the hole for the month.My goal is to have a winning month every month, and so far i have been successful. It is going to be real tuff to make the top 50 winners on Full Tilt this month but i will try my best and not force things at the tables to much. I have had to review a lot of my plays again and again to see where i am going wrong on giving away money at the tables. I have found some leaks already and have plugged them up.So i feel good and ready to run strong . Last month i ran strong in the beginning and fumbled big time the last week of August. This month i hope it's opposite. 
                                Thanks, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment