Sunday, August 22, 2010

The reason i am playing cash games and not sit&gos

I switched to cash ring games the starting of this year. I was at work and was reading the newspaper at
lunch. There was an article about Dusty "Leatherass" Schmidt he was just coming out with his book
and also was trying to make over $20,000.00 to give 3 homeless families a start. I learned he lived in the
Portland,Oregon area which i also live there and he has made a few million playing online poker starting out
with only $1,000.00 and a lot of determination. I have bugged the piss out of him trying to have me over
 to coach me some . But as i figured ,he's  a busy person and im just a micro grinder. So i researched as much
on his style of play on P.T.R. and reviewed thousands of the replays on him .Also found he was on cardschat.com with a "ASK ME ANYTHING" post which was really helpful. He has his own webpage
that has helpful blogs he post. Then i researched the top microgrinders since thats where i am and have
learned lots.Good bankroll management and not Tilting off your winnings is key i believe. I will move up in stakes when i have at least a 100 Buy-ins for each level.
                                         Thanks for reading  ,Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment